In today’s modern time it’s extremely important to secure your network from any unwanted attacks. LinkPro is an authorize Kaspersky Partner. Kaspersky is a global Network Security provider, with presence in more than 125 countries.
Intrusion, hacking and electronic theft attempts against businesses of all types and sizes are increasing exponentially, and our network security services cost-effectively protect and maintain the security of your network, assets and data against external attack, providing you peace of mind.
We offer a wide range of security services, including compliance to the PoPI Act of South Africa, to organizations of all sizes that protect your entire network, safeguarding the perimeter, critical internal assets, data, remote users, customers and partners.
We mitigate risks before they reach your network, and reduce security costs and complexity.
LinkPro are experts at removing harmful computer infections that can damage, slow down or cause unusual problems to your machine, these problems are often caused by infections such as; viruses, spyware, trojans, malware, worms, keyloggers and any non standard programs.
How do I know if my system is infected
- Computer crashes, stops responding or freezes up often.
- Slow access to the internet browser even while you are not performing other tasks.
- Virus scanner crashes and cannot be started again.
- You are no longer able to visit Antivirus websites.
- Hard drive has no more space; you can't find the files that use up all the disk space.
- Computer system all of a sudden attempts to connect Internet.
- Applications on your computer do not work correctly.
- Disks or disk drives are not accessible.
- You see unusual error messages.
- Running out of Windows "resources" message displays.
- Your mail server is extremely busy processing outgoing mail.
- Nightly incremental backups are unusually large.
- New user accounts are created automatically without approval.
- A server (web/ftp/mail) keeps crashing for no reason.
- Your firewall is the gateway to your system and needs to be setup in a secure way, we will look at every aspect of its configuration, such as whether its running up to date firmware and if there are rules which compromise the security of your network.
- This is more than just Anti-Virus, are your computers fully protected from the modern day threats posed by the Internet. Are all of your computers actually running endpoint security software and are they up to date? We’ll find out and let you know.
Types of Computer Infections
A virus is a small piece of software that hijacks real programs or is a small executable file itself. For example, a virus might attach itself to a program such as a Microsoft word. Each time the program runs, the virus runs too, and it has the chance to reproduce (by attaching to other programs) or wreak disaster. Computer Highway can remove such infections.
Spyware is a piece of software that gathers information about a person or business without their knowledge, they send such information to another person without the users consent, or that asserts control over a computer without the consumer's knowledge, commonly they use this information to display advertisements.
Named after the Trojan Horse of ancient Greek history, a Trojan horse is a remotely controlled software designed to remain hidden on an installed machine. Trojans generally serve malicious purposes such as stealing information, attacking a machine, and are therefore a form of a virus or spyware
Malware, alias for malicious (or malevolent) software, is software used or created by attackers to disrupt computer operation, gather private information, or gain access to private computer machines. It can appear in the form of code, scripts, active content, and other software. Malware in brief is a variety of hostile or intrusive software.
Email Security, Built for You
Take back control of your inbox with:
E-Lert ™ - Email Alert! Incoming Email Authentication
DocLock ™ - Sending Documents securely with Outlook via SMS OTP